danna (curious tangles) - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Friday, February 18, 2011

One Almost Spring Day in February 2008

I was looking at my pictures of past Februarys and came across this one I took in 2008. The bumble bee in my memory was HUGE, I'm glad I got the penny in the picture so I could compare, or to make sure my memory of it matched reality.






February 10

Feb 18

The mystery bulbs aren't quite so mysterious anymore. I can see the daffodil buds swelling up and there are tulips for sure. I can hardly wait to see what colors they will be. Each year it's so gratifying to see the things you planted last year bloom and grow. 

It was one of those magical sunny beautiful MetroVancouver days. Snow on the mountains, emerald green grass and birds tweeting everywhere in the trees with the robins hopping and digging for worms.

This one was being pretty quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...