danna (curious tangles) - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here's 35 of these owls waiting for their new homes on Etsy and beyond.

Now comes the hard work of describing and photographing all of them individually.

Each one is unique and made up on the spot by rifling through my yarn supplies for the body color. Once the body is finished I find a nice contrasting color for the beak. Only then do I decide which buttons to use and once they are sewn on, the owl seems to come alive.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there ol'friend, hope you and fam are doing well! Here's a so-cute little video that made me think of you and your super cute owl families...
    http://i.imgur.com/ega5j.gif

    i clicked on etsy but couldn't see any still for adoption?
    anyway, warmest greetings to all ...

    peace,
    -=pj=-

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...